Park in more than 150 towns and cities in Belgium and the Netherlands.
If you share your location with the app, the system will suggest a parking zone. Confirm, select your vehicle registration number and start your session.
End your session via the app. A notification will, moreover, indicate when your session has nearly finished.
- The app will automatically select the correct parking ticket machine based on your geolocation
- Receive a notification before the session ends and reminders of an active session
- Transparent transaction costs: € 0.25 (versus € 0.30 when SMS parking) per session
- Find a car park in your area via the map
- Pay automatically via a payment option that you select
- Manage several profiles (business, private, etc.)
- Consult your transactions online
Enter the code on your ticket via de app under 'car park parking' when you leave the car park. Next, click 'pay for ticket’. You can now leave the car park without having to go to the payment machine.
- You pay automatically via your mobile bill or your linked credit card
- You do not have to validate your parking ticket at the ticket machine
- After you have paid via the app, you can open the barriers using the ticket
Are you a Proximus, Scarlet or Orange customer? Start and stop your parking session by sending a text and pay via your monthly mobile bill.
Park via the 4411 app
You can pay for your parking place, electric energy charging and De Lijn ticket automatically with the 4411 app via a payment method that you choose.
And manage your profiles, vehicle registration numbers and payment options within one app. Each month, you will receive a detailed summary of all your payments.