Choose the profile that suits you
You can choose between an easy and a business account at 4411.
Both account types are free of charge: you therefore do not pay contract costs.
- Free registration
- Several profiles within one account
- Keep all costs nicely separated
Proximus, Scarlet or Orange customers can make use of paid parking via their mobile bill. Are you a customer at another provider or would you prefer not to pay via your mobile bill? With a 4411 account you can choose between three additional payment methods:
- Automatic payment via a linked credit card
- Online payment functions on the 4411 website
- Automatic payment via debit card
Are you a freelancer, sole trader or company with a vehicle fleet? Combine your parking costs but also charging your electric vehicle and buying De Lijn tickets at one location and receive a bill with a detailed statement on a monthly basis. And there is more!
One session is valid for 24h. Afterwards, you pay a new transaction fee.
De Lijn m-ticket session initiated in any way
If your ticket costs 10,00 EUR, the session cost will be 10,00 EUR and the transaction cost 0,40 EUR. In total, you will pay 10,40 EUR.
Paid parking with 4411
Stop keeping an eye on the time: start and stop your parking sessions via your smartphone.
Only pay for your effective parking time (plus transaction costs) and prevent getting parking fines.
- More than 170,000 parking spaces in more than 150 towns and cities in Belgium and the Netherlands.
- Meer dan 150 steden in België en Nederland
- Both for parking on the road and for car parks.
- 4411 is integrated within the apps of third parties such as KBC Mobile, Olympus, Touring Mobilis and Flitsmeister.
Are you a Proximus, Scarlet or Orange customer? Start and stop your parking session by sending a text and pay via your monthly mobile bill.
Park via the 4411 app
You can pay for your parking place, electric energy charging and De Lijn ticket automatically with the 4411 app via a payment method that you choose.
And manage your profiles, vehicle registration numbers and payment options within one app. Each month, you will receive a detailed summary of all your payments.