To strengthen our team, Be-Mobile is looking for an ambitious Marketing Manager who wants to boost his/her career in our business unit ‘Payments’. You will be fully responsible for the 4411 brand, our B2C app for mobile parking payment in the Benelux and beyond!
As a marketing manager you will take responsibility for all marketing activities in our business unit ‘Payments’. Doing so, you propagate the world’s easiest means for safe mobile payment. You market our 4411 product, which is live in 60 cities and municipalities in Belgium, to boost its user experience, usage and service. As a hands-on, passionate and dynamic Marketing Manager, your main responsibilities include:
- You define the marketing mission, vision and strategy in cooperation with the Business Unit Director and CEO
- You draft the yearly marketing plan
- You align on marketing plan with the sales, operations and engineering roadmaps.
- You manage and analyze marketing tools such as our website, newsletters, collaterals and social media.
- You represent the company and brand on B2C, B2B and B2G events, international congresses and fairs
- You assess the effectiveness of all marketing campaigns above and below the line by reporting on the ROI both on a qualitative and quantitative level. Doing so, you support the commercial manager in the go-to-market strategies.
- You define and propagate the 4411 image and make sure you’re aligned with the corporate identity of Be-Mobile.
- You monitor all press and commercial publications. Also, you act as single point of contact for the media and press.
- You stay up to date with the newest trends in PR and digital marketing on the one hand and relevant smart mobility subjects on the other hand.
- You report directly to the business unit manager.
The must-haves we are looking for are:
- Higher degree and 5 years of relevant experience
- Confident, stress-resistant and flexible
- Quick in acquiring in-depth functional knowledge of our Payments business u
- Technical curiosity and ability to promote the potential of our tech solutions B2B, B2G and B2C.
- Excellent organizational skills, always respecting deadlines
- Pragmatic with a professional and positive approach
- Knowledge about digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, etc.
- Excellent communication skills in English, Dutch and French
If you recognize yourself in these requirements, we are happy to hear from you!
We provide a very interesting total remuneration package, flexible working hours, fun and healthy team initiatives, which we will explain during the selection process.
As a fast growing company with strong international ambitions we invest in durable and interesting careers. We aim for continuous development by matching your professional growth with the opportunities at Be-Mobile.
You’ll feel right at home if you prefer to work in an entrepreneurial environment where cutting-edge technology is used to service our international clients. Our competent, trustworthy and passionate team is curious to get to know you! What about you?