Be-Mobile is revolutionizing traffic and creating the mobility solutions of today and tomorrow. Headquartered in Ghent, our dynamic team of enthusiasts is building technology platforms for connected cars and travelers, paving the road for autonomous, multi-modal and shared mobility. Through our offices in Belgium, The Netherlands, France, Poland, Finland and the Republic of Belarus, we are helping road operators, the logistics sector and car industry to conquer the daily hassle of traffic jams and get in control over their mobility. Our portfolio of solutions includes traffic monitoring and guidance, electronic toll collection, multi-modal route planning, mobile parking payment and many more… To strengthen our customer support team for Mobility Payment Solutions (MPS), Be-Mobile is looking for a customer support member.
As customer support for the MPS team at Be-Mobile you will provide second line support on our mobility payment platform (branded 4411) and our e-permit solutions for electronic parking permits.
- You will provide second line support to our clients (mainly local governments) and end-users answering their questions and troubleshooting their issues.
- You will administrate payments, adjusting in incomplete or erroneous payments
- After a period of training you can assist in new projects and configuration of new clients as well as analyzing and documenting more complex issues with software for third line support to resolve
- You’ll report to the operations manager, helping him in continuously improving quality, service and client satisfaction.
As a fast growing tech company we indulge cutting-edge technologies and we invest in durable and interesting careers where we map your professional growth on the opportunities within Be-Mobile.
You’ll feel at home if you share values like integrity and open feedback. Our young, trustworthy and passionate team players are curious to get to know you! Are you as well?
We provide a very interesting total remuneration package, flexible working hours and healthy team initiatives, which we will explain during the selection process.
The skills that make a great customer support colleague are:
- Experience in a customer support function, preferably within a technical (software) environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Client oriented, focused on client satisfaction and improvement of service
- Efficient and focused in your work
- You are flexible and can cope with (changing) priorities and meet deadlines.
- Eager to learn and continuously improve yourself
If you have the learning attitude, you are welcome here!
- Team spirit is top priority for you
- Positive mind and ‘can do’ attitude
- Driven towards results, efficient and focused in your work