A cookie is a text file that is installed on your computer, tablet, smartphone or mobile device by a website’s server when you consult a website. The cookie contains a unique code which makes it possible for your browser to be recognized when you visit the website once -“session” cookies, which are temporary; or during subsequent, repeated visits -“permanent” cookies. Session cookies are active only during the time that you visit the website and are deleted when you close your browser. Permanent or tracking cookies remain on your hard drive when you leave the website, until you manually delete them or until the browser deletes them after a certain time. Cookies can be installed by the server of the website you visit or by partners of that website. A website’s server can only read the cookies it has installed itself, and has no access to other information found on your computer or mobile device. Cookies are stored in the folder of your browser on your computer or mobile device. A cookie usually consists of the name of the server that placed the cookie, an expiry date, and a unique number code.
Cookies generally make the interaction between the visitor and the website faster and easier, and help the visitor navigate between the different parts of a website. Cookies can also be used to make the content or advertisement on a website more relevant for the visitor, and can be adapted to his personal taste and needs.
Most browsers are set so that they accept the cookies used on our websites. However, you can adjust the parameters of your browser to turn off these cookies. If you disable cookies it is possible that certain websites will not be displayed correctly or that some applications cannot be used.
Different kinds of cookies are used on the website 4411.be.
• Direct cookies. These cookies are directly inserted and managed by Be-Mobile.
• Third-party cookies. These cookies are inserted and managed by other parties, for example Google Analytics. They will be placed during your visit to the 4411.be website or your use of the 4411 app. They ensure that certain information is sent to third parties through your visit to the 4411.be website or app.
Different types of cookies
- Necessary cookies: these cookies are indispensable for visiting our websites and using certain parts of the websites. For instance, they allow you to navigate between the different parts of the website, or fill in forms. Even when you log in with your personal account, these cookies are needed to check your identity in a secure way before you are granted access to your personal data. If you refuse these cookies, certain parts of the website will not work, or will not work optimally.
- Functional cookies: functional cookies are cookies that make it easier for our websites to work, making them more pleasant for visitors, and ensure that you have a more personalized browsing experience. For example, these cookies can remember your language choice, or your user name, so you will not need to enter your login information again.
• Temporary cookies (or 'session' cookies) are temporarily stored in your browser or app. As soon as you close your browser or app, those cookies will automatically be deleted.
• Permanent cookies (or 'persistent' cookies) remain on your computer or mobile device, even if you close the browser or the app. They make it possible to recognize you during later visits. They stay on your device until their end date is reached, a new version of the cookie is installed, or you delete them manually.
You can refuse the installation of cookies via your browser settings. You can also remove cookies already installed on your computer or mobile device at any time.
Be-Mobile will only process personal data obtained by cookies if there are legal reasons to do so. Legal grounds can be:
• Legitimate interest
• The consent of the person concerned
Be-Mobile will use legitimate interest as a legal basis for the processing of personal data obtained through necessary, functional and analytical cookies.
Be-Mobile will use consent as a legal basis for the processing of personal data obtained by analytical non-anonymous cookies. This consent can be given by the user when he visits the 4411.be website for the first time. The user can agree or disagree with accepting cookies using a check box. This consent includes a direct